Everything Links To Belief... Your Belief...
As life unfolds, everyone lives in the world of their beliefs; however, no one is born with them.
Consequently, you have unconsciously adopted and accepted many of your beliefs from parents, teachers, peers, friends, the media, etc.
Moreover, your subconscious mind is like a computer, which you naturally, and unconsciously, program every moment of every day, with every thought, belief, and idea that enters your mind. Whether your beliefs are positive or negative, they automatically attract similar ideas, people, and events into your life, which support your belief structure - this is your Subconscious Mind at work; and this is the key to the reprogramming of your subconscious mind to work for you.
Your subconscious mind does not distinguish between right or wrong, good or bad. It always says "Yes", and then it acts upon whatever thoughts are most often in your mind.
The problem is that through thoughts and beliefs, which you are probably not even aware of, you may have been programming your life negatively, without even knowing it.
So... What Do I Do To "Positively" Program My Subconscious Mind?
The answer is simple - if you truly believe you deserve, and can have everything you want out of life, you are automatically programming your subconscious to create the actuality of those beliefs.
Your subconscious says, "Yes, you can have whatever you want out of life." Then it goes about doing anything and everything to ensure that what you believe will actually happen.
Your thoughts send powerful magnetic vibrations out into the world, which attract similar thoughts, and circumstances into your experiences, and into your life.
In reality, your thoughts create all you have. They are your soul, your essence, your substance, and your truth - they are you.
Consequently, you need to observe your thoughts about yourself, and your beliefs, carefully - they are powerful, and are ultimately responsible for all the circumstances you have in your life.
Regarding the Principle of Belief, Dr Joseph Murphy Said...
The law of your mind is the law of belief. This means to believe in the way your mind works, to believe in belief itself. The belief of your mind is the thought of your mind - that is simple - just that and nothing else.
All your experiences, events, conditions, and acts are the reactions of your subconscious mind to your thoughts. Remember, it is not the thing believed in, but the belief in your own mind, which brings about the result.
Cease believing in the false beliefs, opinions, superstitions, and fears of mankind.
Begin to believe in the eternal verities and truths of life, which never change. Then, you will move onward, upward, and Godward.
(Dr Joseph Murphy)
Tapping into Your Subconscious Mind - Points to Ponder
- The treasure house is within you - look within yourself for the answer to your heart's desire.
- The great secret possessed by the great men of all ages was their ability to contact and release the power of their subconscious mind - you can do the same.
- Your subconscious mind is the builder of your body and can heal you. Gently drift to sleep every night with the idea of perfect health, and your subconscious, being your faithful servant, will obey you.
- Every thought is a cause, and every condition is an effect.
- If you want to write a book, write a wonderful play, give a better talk to your audience, then convey the idea, lovingly and feelingly to your subconscious mind, and it will respond accordingly.
- Never use the terms, "I can't afford it" or "I can't do this". Your subconscious mind takes you at your word, and sees to it that you do not have the money or the ability to do what you want to do. However, affirm, "I can do all things through the power of my Subconscious Mind." - and you will.
- The law of life is the law of belief; and a belief is a thought in your mind. Do not believe in things that harm or hurt you. Instead, believe in the power of your Subconscious Mind to heal, inspire, strengthen, and prosper you. According to your belief, so shall it be done unto you.
- Your subconscious mind responds strongly to suggestion.
- The Key to Success - Change Your Thoughts, and you Change Your Destiny.